Friday, January 18, 2013

Sick

I have not been keeping up with my blog this week. I'm striving to blog 3 to 4 x's a week, but due to
I have not been feeling up to par.


I have not talked yet about my stomach illness, but I have a feeding tube that goes directly into my
intestine. My feeding tube needs to be changed every 2 to 3 months. It is outpatient procedure. When they do the procedure they either give you a local or put an IV so they can give you pumps of pain medication. So when I had this procedure on Monday, they had a hard time getting me to stop bleeding, but the blood finally did stooped, so that problem was not serious.

Due to my lethargy, I feel that I can't do a very informative,compassionate or have the content for people dealing with a chronic illness and their caregivers. I want this blog to reach people so they do not feel alone.

I have been doing a lot of research for my next post, so stay tuned and if  you have questions, comments or want to tell your story, by all means post it.

So stay tuned and I'm hoping to get back to the issues I'm using this blog for

See you all soon
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment