Friday, December 14, 2012

Sad Day

I have no room today to talk about my health problem that almost killed me. Today I saw another tragedy that we may never make sense of. When I woke up this morning, I saw the horror of what happened in Connecticut. I'm sending prayers to the family and friends to that little haven of a town that saw evil come in. There has got to be a way to keep people who have "issues" and get them the help they need.

I pray for you all who see this and leave you a little food for thought.

          "Electric Communication will never be a substitute for the face
            of someone with their soul to be brave and true" by Charles Dickens

Do you think he had a window to the future?

So I leave you all on this chilly night in Northern California. So for homework tomorrow, say what's in your heart, spread the love, be brave and share your worries, sadness, tears and joy with people. Don't hide behind the fine, great, etc., bullshit. If the person asks, say what you feel, If a shoulder is offered, take it. I know a lot of people hide, but due to what happened to me, I prefer a honest answer.

No one wants to be a constant negative person, I get it. But if you are having problems, don't bottle them up or like me post on FB, try to find a friend. I try, but at times I get shot down, but I get up, try to live my life without limits, yet try to talk about how I feel;

Pray for Newtown, Connecticut this evening.

So have a blessed night and if you can see this let me know

Fondly
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment